The DMA Nonprofit Federation is:
1. The leading source for nonprofit marketing and fundraising professional education and industry advancement.
2. The premier agent for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market driven philanthropy.
3. An aggressive and effective advocate for charitable organizations in postal, regulatory, legislative, and accountability issues at the federal, state and local levels.
4. The ‘top brand’ among all associations and advocacy groups working on behalf of nonprofits that utilize direct and interactive marketing to communicate with donors, members, and the public.
5. One of the largest member segments of the DMA with nearly 400 nonprofit members and just over 80 Corporate Partners.
6. Guided by a volunteer Advisory Council of leading members from both the nonprofit and vendor community.